Vitamin C Clay Mask
✨ french pink clay
- French rose clay is wonderful for most all skin types because it doesn't overly zap the skin of its natural oils. It has a gentle cleansing action that isn't too harsh.
-Used regularly, this mask will draw impurities and oils to the surface to be washed away, which will help reduce the appearance of oily skin and clogged pores
- It is rich in ascorbic acid, also known as vitamin C
- contains naturally occurring acids which help to purify your skin by breaking down dead skin and increasing cell turnover, they can even help to control acne breakouts.
- has astringent and anti-inflammatory properties that help treat redness and inflammation from eczema and other skin conditions.
- increases skin elasticity to give a stunning natural youth-boost
- actively combats the ageing process by firming and lifting your skin
- Rich in antioxidants, which are proven to help fight skin damaging free radicals.
- soothe inflammation because of its anti-inflammatory properties. It also reduces redness.
- has astringent properties that tighten firm and tone skin. It also helps shrink large pores which reduces oily skin.
- Kaolin clay is a fine and light clay that has natural absorbency properties.
- Since it has detoxifying effects, kaolin clay sucks out impurities such as grime, dirt, pollution and germs from the pores
- With its slight abrasive texture, kaolin clay makes a good exfoliant. It scrounges off dead cells and flaky skin, keeping skin looking smooth and soft.
- Being rich in vitamin C and other antioxidants, pomegranates can help delay the signs of aging. These antioxidants also fight skin inflammation and treat acne breakouts and dark spots. They also naturally brighten the skin.
- rich in vitamin C
- Rose hip mixtures awaken and revitalize tired-looking skin and help reduce the signs of aging.